Voice Collective Group Facilitation Training
13th, 20th & 22nd January 2016
@ New Horizon Youth Centre
London NW1 1JR
This innovative and interactive 3-day course will help you to develop the skills necessary to co-facilitate a Voice Collective peer support group with young people.
The training combines personal and professional experience to cover the following areas:
- Understanding ‘hearing voices’ and other related experiences
- Developing a toolbox of coping strategies to support young people in their recovery
- Practical skills for group facilitation
- Setting up, launching and sustaining a Voice Collective peer support group
Who is the course for?
- People who currently work with young people including: Psychologists, Support Workers, Nurses, Therapists, OTs, Social Workers, Youth Workers, Mentors etc.
- Young people (aged 16+) with personal experience of voices/visions.
- Joint applications between workers & young people are particularly encouraged.
FREE to anyone planning to facilitate a group in Greater London.
If you’re based in an organisation that already has a group up and running, this is your opportunity to get trained to be added to the pool of facilitators, as you can’t have too many facilitators. Just make sure you let the current facilitators know you’re interested.
To book your place and for all further details (including fees), please visit Voice Collective on Eventbrite.