Are you a young person or parent or carer of a young person who hears voices or sees things that other people don’t? Do you live in the North-East of England? If so, then you might be interested in the following event run by Voice Collective.
Voice Collective North-East Open Event
Saturday 11th May 2013,
Culture Fusion, Thornton Road, Bradford, BD1 2EP
1.30 – 4.30pm
Voice Collective is Mind Camden‘s London-wide project supporting children and young people (aged 6-18) who hear voices, see visions or have other unusual experiences. Due to popular demand, members of the Voice Collective team are working in partnership with Hearing Voices Networks and the Bradford EIP Team to develop peer support groups in the North-East of England.
Come along to the Open Event and:
- Find out about Voice Collective peer support groups
- Meet other young people who hear voices or see visions
- Find out about how people can learn to cope with difficult voices or visions
- Hear from people who have recovered from overwhelming experiences
- Challenge the stigma around voice-hearing
- Help us plan the best way of launching Voice Collective groups in the North East
This event is open to young people (aged 6-18) who hear voices, see visions, or have other unusual experiences; their parents, carers and family members; youth workers and anyone interested in supporting the development of Voice Collective in the North of England.